My cousin, Lillian tagged me with this and here are my answers.
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Answered by Lindsie (age 8)
1. What is something mom always says to you? "i love you."
2. What makes mom happy? when i clean up.
3. What makes mom sad? not spending time with her.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? being goofy.
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? going shopping at the mall.
6. How old is your mom? 42.
7. How tall is your mom? 5 foot 4.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? make cards and stamp.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? stamp.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? making cards.
11. What is your mom really good at? cards.
12. What is your mom not very good at? doing sports.
13. What does your mom do for her job? being a mom.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? hot dogs.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? everything.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? minney mouse.
17. What do you and your mom do together? go shopping... usually for her!
18. How are you and your mom the same? we like to make cards.
19. How are you and your mom different? im athletic and shes not.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she says it everyday.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? because hes funny.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? disney world.